Sunday, April 27, 2008

DVD Movie Store : Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Workouts New Released Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Workouts New Released

DVD Movie Store Collection



TurboJam 5 Workouts,

April 14, 2008
By Veronica F. Cook (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I found it interesting how a few people who rated this product said it was not challenging and some didn't even break a sweat. I have been taking kicboxing for almost three years now, and I don't mind the "taobo billy blanks kickboxing either." Real one on one using gloves and kicking shields, etc. I believe; if your into your workout you can sweat to anything. But, having fun while sweating is different. When I do kickboxing I have fun, but it takes alot of thinking when your involved with that. With turbojam you just go with the flow. I would suggest this program to anyone with ANY level of fitness. It's fun to release some stress and helps if you don't have time to run to the gym. You don't need much room either to do this workout, so that is even better.

No comments: