Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DVD Movie Store : The Riches - Season 1

DVD Movie Store Collection



Very Original!,

January 11, 2008
When I was a young man running my first rig in the Oil Fields in Kern county California, was having trouble with doing jobs faster than the other crews I worked with. One day the man who trained me pulled me aside and said "You don't get it... They don't want good operators, they want good liars".

In this wonderfully written and acted series, Minnie Driver and Eddie Izzard test that theory, in the world of the upper class, by "stealing the American dream". This series brings the public to a mostly unknown hidden culture in America of the Travelers (Irish Gypsies) which is something cool in a TV show, going so far out of the box of regular TV writing it's in another warehouse.

If you want something very different, "The Riches" is a show for you.

No comments: