Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DVD Movie Store : The Office - Season Three

DVD Movie Collection



Best Comedy Mini-Series Out There,

August 28, 2007
By J. I. Doumet (Gye, Ecuador) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
The Office series for me would be something like saying 'You had me at episode four.' That was the first season.
If I was rating the second seaon, this review would probably have 5 stars above.
The third season was awesome; but it left me hoping for a little bit more. It did, however, contained some of the best episodes I have seen in a romantic comedy series ever.
I really thought Seinfeld was unbeatable as a comedy and for those of you who still do so please watch 'The Breakup' on this DVD set.
In a sense reviewing the Office Season Three is fruitless in that you have to see the first two seasons first; there is no way around it.
For a commedy that portrays characters so shallow and single minded, there are extremely important core values at the workplace portrayed thoughtout the season. You also have your cliffhangers and character development, and plot points so beautifully coordinated that it only takes a few short scenes to sum up episodes worth of build up. Now what surprises you the most is the fact that most episodes include scenes and passages that you really don't pay much attention to; scenes that build up to a season cliffhanger that really surprises the heck our of you.
I have not seen the BBC version of The Office nor would I ever understand how is that important to the US version. I don't see where you can get a BBC channel other than a 5 star hotel so WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMPARE IT?
The Office (US Version) is one heck of a TV series. Do watch it for fun, you'll laugh all the way to the end.

No comments: