Monday, March 17, 2008

DVD Movie : Jeff Dunham - Arguing With Myself (2005)



Laugh until it hurts...,

June 6, 2006
By N. Caruso "gibsonjunkie" (Bloomfield, CT United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I've been a fan of Dunham for a long time - I saw him live in Orlando in 1992(?) and was fan before that. I knew what to expect, but my wife (who has belly-laughed exactly once since we were married 8 years ago) was totally taken by surprise - she laughed so-o-o hard!!! Dunham is funny, creative and his puppets are so believable you can actually suspend belief and think of them as people. Dunham's wit is great - even off the cuff things like when a member of the audience steps out on a call of nature - Dunham waits until he comes back to continue.... One of the funniest comics you'll ever see...

No comments: